Cold Comfort 2017
Cold Comfort - At the heart of the debate for over 25 years.
Cold Comfort 2017 will once again aim to deliver the very best case studies, technical session and discussion and debate with the aim of empowering local authorities and their private sector partners with the latest understanding and knowledge of all the latest issues affecting the winter service sector in the UK.
The 2017 conference programme will reflect the demand for a greater understanding of how to manage extreme weather events, including unique insights into the strategic planning, implementation and delivery of projects that have taken place in the UK, delivered by those with first-hand experience of the challenges and opportunities they bring.
Key topics for 2017 will include
• The challenges and opportunities of delivering a new winter maintenance programme in Buffalo Grove, Illinos
• Making the UK network more resilient during winter
• Keeping London moving in extreme weather
• Transforming winter service: a front line perspective
• Using the Internet of Things to transform UK winter Service